Sat, Mar 05|
This course is an opportunity for students (ages 9-13) to learn about etiquette and how it impacts them. During a multi-course meal, students will learn invaluable skills!
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 12:00 PM – Mar 06, 2022, 2:00 PM
Cynthiana, 329 S Church St, Cynthiana, KY 41031, USA
About The Event
This course is an opportunity for students to learn about etiquette and how it impacts them. During a multi-course meal, students will learn skills such as:
· Setting a proper table & dining etiquette
· How to present yourself (attire, posture, confidence, and body language)
· How to introduce yourself with proper handshakes, greeting, and eye-contact
· Electronic etiquette at the table and in social settings (test messaging, social media, cell phone use, etc.)
· Conversations at the table and in social settings
· Writing thank you notes, RSVP, and being a grateful guest
This class is for ages 9-13 and taught by taught by Nell Anne Gossett who makes learning etiquette engaging, entertaining, and even fun!
Saturday, March 5th 12:00am-2pm
While your children are attending classes, kick back and relax at The Prizing House in our parents’ suite! Enjoy a small charceuterie board, wine, coffee, or iced tea in our newly remodeled small event space. It’s a perfect opportunity to meet up with friends for some fun while your child learns invaluable lessons.
Charceuterie plate & tea/soda/coffee $13
Wine available for purchase.
This ticket includes course fee and meal.$50.00Sale ended
Parents' Suite R&R
This ticket is for R&R in our parents' suite to enjoy a charcuterie plate, tea, and coffee. Wine is available for purchase.$13.00Sale ended